Driver Easy PRO 5
DriverEasy is an application that you can use to locate missing drivers and download them on your computer. Once you initiate the program with the user-friendly interface, you can view system information that focuses on the machine, operating system, RAM, processors and motherboard.
But you can also view data about hardware, such as video cards, monitors, hard disk, network card and audio card.
So, all you have to do is initiate the scanning process and DriverEasy will start locating your missing drivers (e.g. keyboards, mice and other pointing devices, sound, video and game controllers, human interface devices, display adapters).
You can view the total outdated drivers, missing drivers, scanned devices and scanning time.
When you proceed to the “Download” tab, you can check out results found by DriverEasy, along with the size of each driver. First you have to download them, after which you can install or delete them, open their file location, hide items or report errors.
In the “Tools” menu, you can view hardware information, use a backup and restore system for the drivers, as well as uninstall them.
Furthermore, you can select the interface language, configure proxy settings, set DriverEasy to automatically create a restore point before installing the drivers and view a list of all hidden devices.
The program consumes a moderate-to-high amount of system resources and doesn’t include a help file. Overall, it works smoothly. But sometimes it can take a very long while to download a driver. DriverEasy even freezes during downloading tasks.
In some cases, we weren’t able to install the download items. Also, the demo version allows you to download only one driver at a time. So, we suggest you test DriverEasy for yourself.
Your One-Stop Driver Solution:
• Driver Easy is design for quickly and easy to identify unknown device’s drivers, and keep your driver in latest version. Much more, we have implement driver backup, driver restore, and driver uninstall feature, to ensure your driver secure and safe.
Detect Unknown Device Driver:
• Driver Easy has a huge online database, which include over 100,000,000 hardware device’s driver, with it revolutionary driver detect engine, it help you download the unknown device driver, help you fix the driver issue.
Keep Existing Driver Up-to-Date:
• With our daily update driver database, your system will improve the performance, fix the blue screen problem, add more enhance feature by install the latest drivers.
Backup & Restore Drivers:
• Do not worry about it if you lost the driver disc, Driver Easy can backup the driver your current installed, you can restore it after system reload. This is an benefit feature if you not sure are the new driver compatible your system or not, you can backup existing driver, and roll-back it later.
Uninstall Removed Hardware Driver:
• When you replace the graphic card, do you know Windows still keep your old one driver, and will launch it each time, when Windows start up. This will case the system slowing boot up, and may case some system conflict. Driver Easy allow you uninstall the removed hardware, to clean up your system.
New in version 188.8.131.5255 (April 1, 2016)
• Completely Redesigned UI
• Completely Rewritten Driver Scan Engine
• Completely Rewritten Driver Download Engine
• Completely Rewritten Driver Install Engine
• Enhanced Hardware Information
• One-click “Update All” Feature
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit) and XP