DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
– For Rooted Android Only
– Download No Root versions [Here]
1. Download the materials provided on the last part of this post. Place them in the same folder.
2. Install First Drastic by Taping the Drastic.APK icon, then click Install.
3. After Installing Drastic.APK, Click on “Done“.
4. Next, install the Lucky Patcher.APK.
5. After Installing Lucky Patcher.APK, click “Open” to start.
6. On the lower Left corner of your Lucky Patcher, tap ” Switches“.
7. After tapping “Switches” a pop-up window will appear. On that window, please click on the Switch Icon to “Turn On” the “Google License Verification Emulation“.
8.Hit “Ok” after turning on the switch.
9. Tap the back arrow.
10. On the Lucky Patcher Program List, tap on Drastic.
11. Next, select “Open Menu of Patches”.
12. Select “Support Patch for InApp and LVL emulations“.
13. Make sure that the two first options ( “Support patch for LVL emulations” & “Support Patch for InnApp emulations” ) are checked. Then hit “Apply“.
14. Wait for the patch to complete.
15. After the patch completed, hit “Ok“.
16. Select again “Open Menu of Patches“.
17. Then, select “Remove License Verification“.
18. Select “Auto Mode“.
19. Select the Following:
a) Auto Mode
b) Other Patches (Extreme Mode)
c) Remove Dependencies
d) Apply Patch to dalvik-cache
Then Hit “Apply“.
20. Wait for the Patch.
21. Click “Launch“.
22. Select whether you want a shortcut or not.
23. After that you will be getting an error message. “Error code: 256“. That’s Okay. Tap “Close” and go back to Lucky Patcher.
24. Tap drastic again from the List. Select “Open Menu of Patches“.
25. Select “Remove License Verification“.
26. Select “Auto Modes“.
27. This time, select only “Auto Mode(Inversed)“. Then hit “Apply“.
28. Wait for the last patch to be finished.
29. Hit “Launch“.
30. And you may now enjoy your Drastic Emulator. Like this post? Like and share us on facebook, thank you!
Files to DOWNLOAD: