Download Winamp Pro v5.66 Build 3512
|Download Winamp Pro v5.66 Build 3512|
Winamp Pro is fast, convenient and user-friendly media player for Windows is that in addition to the ability to play mp3 audio files (OGG, AAC, WAV, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, MIDI, etc), video files (AVI, ASF, MPEG, NSV) also is capable of. Winamp features five series will be compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins, support for skins Winamp 1.x / 2.x skins and Winamp 3, Lasers attractive, books home audio files, support for radio and TV internet to convert audio CD to mp3 and CD burning noted.
Pro version has all the above features are. The Lite version is less and capabilities such as audio library, Internet radio and TV and CD burning does.
– Play back audio and video files formats (aacPlus, MP3, AAC, WMA and more!)
– Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins
– Support for Classic and Modern Skins
– Playing video files (NSV, WMV, and more!)
– Broadcasting Internet of
– Disseminating news and videos of AOL
– Book powerful House to organize audio files
– Lasers attractive
– 2x to 48x speed CD burning
– Convert audio CD formats (aacPlus, AAC, WMA – Unlimited aacPlus, AAC, WMA and MP3 in Pro!)
– Better compatibility and more with Windows Vista
– New shell Bonto (pictured below)
– Added new shell and beautiful Bento SingleUI in two versions
– Full control with optional ToolbBar install Winamp for IE browser
– It’s new Smart Auto Tagger with the ability to view and update their own log files during playback
– Playback and album art support (Album Art) in a new window Modern Skin
– Ability to run the new format with the extension protocol Winamp Language Zip Zip dedicated WLZ
– Direct connection with the 1000 network radio and video online
– Setting new feature showing the number of lines in the playlist
– Automatic Update after installing Windows Media Format and Internet connection
– Added new effects and stunning in the AVS program
– New feature Winamp Remote for remote access to music and share them
– Better and more powerful sound output, especially support MP3 Surround Sound Support
L: Open Window Open files to quickly enter a file
Shift + L: Open Folder window opens for entering the contents of a folder
Ctrl + P: Open the application settings (Perferences)
Alt + 3: View songs (artist, album, year, etc.)
Ctrl + A: the program is available on all plans
Ctrl + S: Save the list on the right track
Alt + S: go quickly to the Skin
Ctrl + Z: go quickly to the top of the list
Ctrl + B: go quickly to the bottom of the list
Ctrl + J: go quickly to the desired time (minutes and seconds optional)
Z: go to the previous song
B: go to the next track
X: Starting up song
C: pause songs
V: Stop full track
– Winamp can use both Modern and Classic skins, so you can be both hip and retro at the same time.
– Winamp gives you easy and organized access to your favorite media. That’s what you call mass media
– Winamp can play a huge variety of audio and video formats right out of the box … err … out of the installation.
– You get access to hundreds of free audio and video channels in the Media Library. This is not your father’s library.
– Winamp can burn your music to CDs.
– Winamp makes it easy to create and manage your favorite songs through playlists. Yes, you can be your own DJ.
– Winamp allows you to extend it’s functionality through the use of “plug-ins” Its like the Mr. Potato Head of music.
– Winamp will allow you to alter the sound of your music through a built-in Equalizer. An audio receiver right on your PC.
– Winamp allows you to watch visual effects that are driven from your music with Visualizations. From flaming fireballs to screaming strobe effects, its all there.
Winamp Main Window
– Winamp 5 features our new Modern Skin that’s easier to use and more powerful than ever
– Easily access the Media Library (ML), Playlist Editor (PL), integrated Video or Visualizations (Video / Vis Drawer), or the EQ, Skin Options, and Color Themes (Config Drawer) from the Main Window
– Includes over 50 color themes that suit nearly every mood or occasion!
– Winamp 5 carries forward the unobtrusive “Window Shade”
Winamp Playlist Editor
– Drag and drop media directly into a Playlist from Windows Explorer or the Media Library
– Jump directly to an item within the list by double clicking it or selecting the item and press Enter
– Sort Playlists by title, file name, or path and file name
– Easily Open and Save Playlists from the Manage Playlist button
– Organize and find your favorite songs and videos in ONE place
– Rip your favorite music CDs into AAC or MP3 (Ripping limited to 2x speeds for free users. MP3 encoding is only available in Winamp Pro)
– Burn your favorite music compilations to CD (limited to 2x for free users)
– Media Library “Views” allow you to easily create rule based lists of your media
– Easily modify your music collections tags (Artist, Album, Song name, etc.)
– Internet Radio and TV
– Easily tune into user created Internet TV and Radio stations
– Over 4000 Internet Radio stations and 40 Internet TV channels to choose from
– Bookmark your favorite stations and channels for future access
– Winamp Now Playing
– View album art, artist biographies, discographies
– Keep track of your favorite artists by browsing fan sites and news articles presented in the client
– Easily buy your favorite CDs, memorabilia, or just sell your own
– Play many major video formats (NSV, WMV, MPG, etc.) with ease
– Easily resize video playback using the 1x, 2x, and Maximize window buttons
– Watch your favorite videos in Full Screen mode
– Quick access to dozens of Internet TV stations created by users
– Detach the video window from the main playerWinamp Visualizations
– Winamp 5 comes bundled with the latest version of the ground breaking AVS (Advanced Visualization Studio) and Milkdrop visualizers
– Enjoy over 100 bundled visualization presets created by users
– Switch between presets manually or sit back and watch your presets on Random
– Easily jump to Full Screen mode
– Download new visualizations and presets from Winamp.com
– Shift the sound from both speakers to left or right using the Balance slider
– Enable Cross Fading to transition the audio smoothly from one song to another
– Select from the dozens of EQ presets to tune the sound
– Create your own EQ settings and save them for future use
– 400MHz Pentium II
– 64MB RAM
– 10MB Hard Disk Space
– 16bit Sound Card
– 1GHz Pentium III
– 128MB RAM
– 10MB Hard Disk Space
1st- Click Download Button Bellow.
2nd- wait 5 Second then Click Skip Ad
Download: Click Here
If You Like This Please Leave a Comment Or Share this Post