Watch amazing HD video from the Internet on your computer and TV using DivX Plus Software and devices. So what’s DivX Plus all about? DivX Plus video, software and devices offer our highest quality and most comprehensive playback experience. How? By adopting and adding to the latest and greatest video technology (H.264 video in an MKV file container), you can play HD video on your computer or through a DivX Plus HD device, all with a small file size.
New in this version:
– Free conversion to DIVX and MKV using Converter and third-party tools
– Two new MP4 profiles let you convert video for iPhone® and iPad®
– Video Streaming to DLNA-compatible devices
DivX Plus Converter
In addition to high-quality output of DivX (AVI, DIVX) and DivX Plus® (H.264 video in MKV container) video for your PC and DivX Certified® devices, Converter now adds MP4 conversion to make sure your videos play well on iPhone, iPad and beyond. And with hardware acceleration, you can expect high-performance encoding that doesn’t overload your CPU or drain your battery.
DivX Plus Player
Player delivers the best playback experience for movies, TV shows and popular web video formats (AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV). With support for advanced features (multiple subtitles, audio tracks, smooth FF/RW), quick transfer to DivX Certified® devices and new streaming to DLNA-compatible devices, Player with DivX To Go® is the only tool you need for high-quality video playback of your collection—on your computer, throughout your home and on the go.
DivX Plus Web Player
With high-quality streaming of the web’s most popular video formats including MKV right in your browser, Web Player completes the DivX Plus Software bundle. Enjoy stunning HD video with true 5.1 channel surround sound, multiple subtitles and audio track support, smooth playback with hardware acceleration, and the ability to download everything you watch online. And with support for DIVX, AVI, MKV, MP4 and MOV, Web Player is a great choice to publish video to your website or blog.
DivX Plus Codec Pack
Codec Pack includes a full set of codecs, filters and splitters that powers Converter, Player and Web Player. And you can use Codec Pack’s pre-set profiles to output video for your DivX Certified Home Theater, HD or Mobile devices using your favorite video editing applications. With advanced encoding settings and hardware acceleration, this trusted Codec Pack from the makers of DivX video delivers a high-quality video experience on your computer.
What’s new in version 10.4:
– DivX Pro is back! Advanced features for video editing, cropping, custom logo watermarks, saving snapshots, HEVC 10 bit playback and more.
– DivX Accelerated HEVC hardware decoding using Intel Quick Sync Video (IQSV)
– Playback with Media Foundation Transform (MFT) for AVC and MPEG4 in DivX Player
– DTS-HD Plug-in for audio encoding on Mac
– Drag-drop shared folders to DivX Media Server
– DivX To Go’s transcoding feature is disabled to make file transfer to CD/DVD and USB faster
– Player’s ‘VOD’ menu is moved to ‘Tools’ sub-menu
– Converter added preview window with frame counter and duration marker
– Play button added to Converter for input videos
– Fix for audio pass through issue with Converter
– Fix stability issues with DivX Media Server responsiveness
– Fix cast issue on Windows 10 for Chromecast
– Fix issue where some clients could not detect 2 DMS servers simultaneously
– Fix streaming playback on PS3 for large MKV files
– Fix several Error 2 issues with Converter
– Fix C++ runtime issue for Player
– Fix DWP crash issue for IE11 on Windows 10 when in protected mode
– Bug fixes
– DivX Bundle OS X installer doesn’t support versions prior to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion). Contact our support team for assistance.
– Scrubbing doesn’t work for AVC video format with playback over Media Foundation multimedia framework.
– For multiple audio tracks, the order is not preserved after conversion when pass-through is OFF
– Player TrickPlay speed indicators have been removed
– DivX Web Player interprets custom PAR values in MOV/MP4 containers as Square pixels (MKV/AVI is properly supported)
click to begin