CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 16
With support for all media types including video, audio and photographic content, PowerDVD is your all-purpose entertainment station. Enjoy media on PC, mobile devices, home networks, from the cloud, and even social networks. In the NEW PowerDVD 16, enhanced audio-visual quality, extended file format support, improved functionality, refinements to the user interface, and more, enhance a wide range of digital media experiences.
Intelligently analyzes video footage and optimizes hues and vibrancy, creating a true-to-life viewing experience. TrueTheater Color recognizes skin tones in footage and applies only subtle adjustments to these areas in order to achieve improvements while retaining authentic coloring.
Enjoy a richer, fuller audio environment by enhancing four key audio areas:
– Bass boosting provides a cinema-like sound experience
– Vocal range amplification, makes speech crisper and more audible
– Reverb engagement creates a virtual surround sound effect
– Volume amplification to boost audio performance in environments with high levels of ambient noise such as aircrafts, trains, cars, offices, etc.
TrueTheater Enhancements for the Best Movie Experience
– TrueTheater HD – Upscale video to HD quality and beyond
– TrueTheater Motion – Up-convert frame-rate for smoother video playback
– TrueTheater Lighting – Enhanced image colors and detail
– TrueTheater Stretch – Intelligently expand 4:3 video to 16:9
– TrueTheater Stabilizer – Minimize video shakiness
– TrueTheater Denoise – Reduce video artifacts
– Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8, 7, Vista.
What’s new in PowerDVD Ultra 16:
TV mode is the successor of PowerDVD Cinema mode and aims to provide an easier and intuitive interface for users who wish to watch movies on bigger screens. PowerDVD 16 also makes it possible to cast video, audio and photos to several devices. Here is the full list of new features in PowerDVD 16.
• All new TV mode* that helps you recreate a cinema experience in your own home.
• Cast media* to a Chromecast, Apple TV, or Roku device.
• Play media on extended Miracast-certified devices and displays connected via an HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, D-Sub connection.*
• An improved TrueTheater algorithm for even smarter and sharper enhancements.
• Play protected video content stored on SeeQVault* enabled devices.
• Resume playback on video files in the My Computer tab and access to Windows “Favorites” folder.
• Import personal settings and existing media library when updating from previous version.
• DSD (Direct-Stream Digital) audio* output support.
• Support for the FLAC audio codec and MVC 3D codec for MKV video files.
• Extract audio* from multiple video files at once, or an entire video folder.
• VobSub embedded subtitle support for MKV and MP4 video, and compressed external PGS subtitles for MKV files.