Director Suite 4 is designed for video and photo creative experts. It includes award-winning software for video, photo and audio editing, color grading tools, plus video and photo editing apps and cloud services. Director Suite 4 is available for purchase in two licensed versions: Perpetual or Subscription.
PowerDirector 14 – High-Performance Video Editing
PowerDirector brings you all the tools you need to create fantastic videos. However, great videos need great audio, and PowerDirector provides an advanced audio studio, AudioDirector, which offers end-to-end audio editing, mixing, recording and production tools. To control the mood and tone of your video, PowerDirector also features ColorDirector, professional-grade color grading software.
PhotoDirector 7 offers an extreme blend of features that goes far beyond what you would normally expect to find in photography software. Able to effortlessly handle hundreds of RAW files at a time, and with support for a vast array of leading camera lense, body and RAW formats PhotoDirector offers a complete, end-to-end photo editing and management solution.
AudioDirector contains cutting-edge tools that make editing and fixing audio tracks fast and simple. With end-to-end audio features and seamless integration with PowerDirector, AudioDirector is a must-have application for extreme video makers.
Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. ColorDirector offers creative video-makers of all skill levels, the means to dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting.
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista (SP2)
– 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
– PowerDirector is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading/ Intel AVX2 technology.
– AVI Capture/Produce: Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
– DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
– High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
– Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
– AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X4
– 2K/4K/3D video editing profile: Intel Corei7 or AMD FX series with 64 bit OS 6 GB RAM
– 2GB required
– 3GB or above recommended for 32 bit OS
– 6GB or above recommended for 64 bit OS & 3D editing
Hard Disk Space:
– 10 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
– 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
– 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production
– 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
click to begin