BlackPlayer EX is an ad-free elegant modern local Music player. It’s easy to use and one of the fastest out there.
- Folder view
- Light theme!
- 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
- 11 Color accents.
- 4 Extra Themes
- White Widget theme.
- Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, samplingrate and format.
- Customizable crossfading
- Screen Always on option.
- Screen rotation lock.
- Change the Library startpage.
- Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
- Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
- Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
- Manually search and set Artist images.
- Blacklist Folders and Tracks
- White widget theme.
- Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
- Floating window control widget
- Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
- Widget and Notification customizations.
- Change notification text color and background.
- View Artists as bigger grid.
- View Genres as List and as Big list.
- Custom 4×1 Widget transparency.
- Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
- Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
- 2 Extra text animations
- 1 Extra transition effect
- Show queue position in widget.
- Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
- Hide any of the Sliding pages.
- Sort Artist albums.
- Developer love!
What’s New ?
- Chromecast now available for public testing! Bugs exist, beware! Enable it in Audio settings.
- Added Now Playing to popup pages where music is found (genre, artist, playlist, album). Can be disabled in Interface settings. Status & navigation bars background are not yet changed when expanded.
- The progressbar in minimized Now Playing is now colored from the Album, if this is enabled.
- Minor update to ‘Material’ theme.
- Removed option to enable Notification ticker text for Android 5.0+, since its no longer working.
- Keyboard will now auto open in Search when clearing the text, should also auto popup again when starting.
- New Color picker library for the colors in Styling settings, you can now see and edit the color hex code.
- Updated translations.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)