Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: B1 File Manager is a full-featured and free file explorer with support for most popular cloud storage, networks and archives.
B1 File Manager is a file explorer which allows to:
– unzip over 38 archive formats (multi-volume and password-protected);
– compress files into zip and b1 archives;
– manage the files in internal storage, external SD card and USB-drives;
– manage Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and 4shared cloud storages;
– stream media files from the cloud storages and via SMB with no need to actually download files (NOTE: streaming speed highly depends on your Internet connection speed).
Dear friends, a lot of hard work and efforts went into the development of B1 File Manager and the B1 team needs your support. You might have noticed that B1 File Manager now displays sponsored offers. This is what allows us to distribute B1 File Manger for free. However, we’ve listened to your feedback and we’ve introduced an option to disable ads for a small payment. The option is available from the menu in the action bar. Whatever you choose, it will help us in further development of B1 File Manager. Thank you! – Regards, Adam Buyer
NOTE: Due to changes in Google’s policy, B1 File Manager and B1 Free Archiver have no permission to write to an external SD card. A workaround can be found here: _http://blog.b1.org/sandbox-an-easier-work-with-sd-card-in-kitkat/
The creators of B1 Free Archiver bring to you the ultimate tool for handling files on your device – B1 File Manager.
B1 File Manager is a full-featured and free file explorer with support for most popular cloud storage, networks and archives.
* File explorer
– Browse the content of the internal storage, external SD card, USB drives, cloud storages and networks
– Move, delete, copy, paste, rename and view details for files and folders
– Multi-selection of files and folders
– Easy-to-use and intuitive UI
– Fast file Search
– Immediate Media Library synchronization keeps your music player and picture viewer content updated
– Create Bookmarks for easy access to your favorite and most frequently visited folders;
– Filter options allow to display files with a certain extension