AVG Internet Security 2016 16.0 Build 7357 (x86/x64) Multilanguage | 210 Mb / 231 Mb
AVG Internet Security 2016 – the latest version of an integrated antivirus AVG 2015, available for download and testing. addition to further improve the security features and performance solutions, also added a new feature that allows you to securely and permanently delete files from your hard disk. The functionality available in the context menu of supported file formats and folders. Since this new version brings a variety of changes and improvements to the whole anti-virus solutions, developers offer you to install and test the new anti-virus AVG Internet Security 2014 to test its functioning.
The main components:
Antivirus and antispyware
Web protection Surf-Shield
Web Scanner Online Shield
The data warehouse
Key Features of Internet Security 2016:
Great easy to use protection everyone needs
Our job is to stop viruses before they even get to your PC. We check your files before you open them, your Facebook links before you click, your email before it gets to you and your websites before you visit them. You get: AntiVirus, AntiMalware (AVG Resident Shield), AVG Anti-Rootkit, AVG Email Scanner, AVG Protective Cloud Technology, AVG Community Protection Network, AVG LinkScanner® Surf-Shield, AVG Social Networking Protection.
Ultimate protection than reduces the risk of you falling prey to online scams
We all know who we want to see in our inbox. We keep a look out for those unwelcome visitors who might be phishing or pulling a scam so you can focus on the visitors you do want to see.
Advanced protection that allows you to share files safely
There are times when it’s good to get things we’re not expecting and times when it’s not. We check files before you download and share them even when you’re instant messaging to make sure they’re safe..
Permanently delete your most sensitive information
Hitting the delete button doesn’t always give you that complete peace of mind. Using File Shredder will.
Encrypt and store your files for added privacy
Having that extra level of security to keep your private information away from prying eyes gives you that added peace of mind.
The basic tools you must have to control who is able to see and use what you do online
Your privacy is important. Whether it’s your identity or knowing who is tracking your data and what they might do with it. Whichever one it is, we’ve got it covered.
Ultimate protection for credit card numbers, bank details or other personal information you enter online
Whatever you’re shopping for or whichever bank you use, the most important thing is to know that you’re doing it safely. We keep an eye on the personal info you enter online to make sure it’s safe, so you can keep an eye on the bargains.
Faster scanning and a faster PC, because antivirus should never slow you down.
We all worry that putting stuff on our PC affects performance. Our ‘stuff’ goes out of its way to make sure that it never slows you down.
For the ultimate video-viewing experience
If you spend time on YouTube you’re going to like this. Faster smoother video streaming – who doesn’t want that?
AVG Internet Security 2016:
– For users of the paid version, the virus database update period was shortened to 2 hours.
– Introducing new graphics of AVG main user interface.
– All Data Safe user settings will be preserved after program upgrade to version 2015.
– Suppressed display of a button with no assigned functionality in the detection dialog.
– Improved security of Firewall rule verification process.
– Fixed issue with different detection count displayed in the scan report and the history log.
– Fixed issue with possible corruption of data transferred over network.
– Optimization of internal processes to support Windows applications 10;
– Changes and improvements to the installation process;
– Removal of startup notification acceleration;
– Fixed problem with the detection of threats in the Virus Vault (quarantine) after removing and reinstalling the antivirus;
– Optimization of the number of languages available in a choice of language during installation.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (x64x86)
Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish