AOMEI Backupper Professional Free License at giveaway download. A comprehensive, simple and effective backup software,
AOMEI Backupper Professional – a comprehensive, simple and effective program to back up Windows computers and laptops. You can easily choose what to copy, how to copy and where to copy. This will allow you to protect your data and your system and restore it in case of breakage.
- Backup and restore your system hard disk partitions, files and folders.
- Support for full, partial, differential and automatic backup.
- Cloning a disk partition to upgrade the HDD or data transfer.
- Backup drive will automatically delete old backups.
- Copying using the command-line scripts.
- Merge backup and related additional copies to one.
- Creating a boot environment for WinPE or Linux in case of failure of the system.
- Compression, commenting, sharing, encryption and verification of backup images.
- Support for dynamic disks, disk MBR, GPT and boot mode EFI / UEFI.
Differences from the free version
Unlike the free version AOMEI Backupper Standard Professional version includes the following features:
• Command Line Backup – backup from the command line and batch scripts
• Backup Disk Space Management – automatic deletion of old backup versions of files based on given values
• Merge Images – combines several incremental backups into a single full for better management
Free license AOMEI Backupper Professional
To receive a free license AOMEI Backupper Professional:
1. Download Aomei Backupper Professional 2.8 (59.9 MB) and install it on your computer.
Supported OS: Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. To activate the full version registration code (Registration key):
Visit the giveaway page to get free license, scroll down till you see the license key.
Terms of action
– This is a lifetime license for one (1) user for home use
– This license does not include free upgrades to new versions
– Includes free technical support
Technical support: Company AOMEI Technology offers free technical support via email during and after the event. Please send reports of problems with the download, registration and use of the program to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)