Adobe Photoshop C4 To CS 2015 Activator
AMT Emulator – software protection emulator for Adobe products. The tool implements all necessary fucntions required by Abobe’s apps activation and features unlocking. It is based on native API and optimized for the best performance. So the whole protection mechanism will be replaced by a dll with only 50Kb in size.
Software protection emulator has the following benefits:
1. It does not require AAM (Adobe Application Manager).
2. It does not perform a background license check while the user is saving files/using menus/any other operation in Adobe apps.
3. All possible features will become available in all installed Adobe apps.
4. It does not require Administrator’s right/elevation to run the app and does not require any kind of registration in the operating system.
5. It does not create/modify/update the Abobe application database, so it will not be used by the emulator at all.
6. It does not send statistics to Adobe.
7. It does create license labels and license cache.
8. It bypasses all regional limitations.
9. It disables all kind of tracking (logging) for all apps.
Installation & using:
1. Install the required Adobe software in a Virtual Machine.
2. Pick the installed application from the list or specify its version,
name and ID manually. This data is required for some app’s features
and will be used as a stub.
3. Locate the untouched amtlib.dll. It will be replaced automatically
with the appropriate 32-bit/64-bit emulator file, depending on the
installed operating system version.
4. Copy the installed app (%ProgramFiles%Adobe%App% [to x86]) and all
extense files if they exist, for instance, old versions of Photoshop
require the TypeSupport files (%CommonProgramFiles%Adobe
TypeSupport [to x86]) from VM to the host operating system.
5. Now you can use your application.
1. To install the emulator, select the required Adobe app from the list or specify its version, name and ID manually. This data is required for some app’s features and will be used as a stub.
2.1 Locate the untouched amtlib.dll. It will be replaced automatically with the appropriate 32-bit/64-bit emulator file, depending on the installed operating system version.
2.2 [Optionally] Remove all protection files and AAM to disable the tracking and update Check:
= %CommonProgramFiles%AdobeOOBE =
= %CommonProgramFiles%AdobeSLCache =
= %LocalAppData%AdobeOOBE =
= %LocalAppData%AdobeAAMUpdater =
= %ProgramData%AdobeSLStore =
= %ProgramData%AdobeAAMUpdater1.0 =
= %Temp%*.log =
= and so on. =
3. Use the application.
The configuration files should be named painter.ini. Place it in the same directory where DLL is stored. If it not exists, then defaults will be used.
= [Config] =
= ; Use INI or use default options =
= UseCfg=1 =
= ; App name =
= AppName=Adobe Photoshop CC =
= ; App LEID =
= AppLEID=Photoshop-CS7-Win-GM =
= ; Use “Enigma” record =
= UseEnigma=1 =
= ; Base language =
= Lang=en_US =
= ; App version =
= Version=14.0.0 =
= ; App serial (as a stub) =
= Serial=911981263905754650953920 =
= ; Adobe ID stub =
= AdobeIDfirstname.lastname@example.org =
= ; Person GUID (as a stub) =
= PersonGUID=7189F1490B80A4FEC6B81B51@AdobeID =
= ; DLL import =
= AMTPreValidateProductLicense=1 =
= AMTValidateProductLicense=0 =
= AMTObtainProductLicense=0 =
= ; and so on. =
The following applications are tested and supported:
The whole Adobe Photoshop product series (CS4 – CC 2015), the rest all apps you can check yourself. I could not find time to check everything else, however, it should work like a charm.
PS The latest Acrobat DC will not work, because the emulator has missing few features. I couldn’t finish it due to out of time.
MD5 checksum: 8E9826AE130BFD39CD3164D9FDCFBCB7
SHA1 checksum: 05A0E987DC264B627296B00154122C6FF3AAF770