Adobe Muse CC 2015.1.1.27 Multilingual Update 4
Adobe Muse is a full-featured website design application that enables developers to create simple to complex layouts without requiring advanced HTML knowledge. Providing the compelling and user-friendly environment that Adobe accustomed its users with, it bundles an extended feature set ready to assist you in generating and publishing professional-looking webpages.
Adobe Muse offers support for the latest technologies and standards, allowing the creation of cross-browser websites for PCs, tablets and phones. Unlike other similar utilities, it does not feature code editing, which makes it perfect for inexperienced users who like focusing on the design rather than the coding process.
Thanks to the so-called ‘Plan Mode’, you can configure the layout of your webpage by creating a sitemap, rearranging pages using drag and drop actions and creating master pages. Then, you can proceed to customizing the design of each section by adding locally stored images, video content, link anchors or use the rich widget library to insert buttons, tooltips, contact forms, horizontal or vertical menus, tabbed panels or image galleries.
Considering the popularity of social networks, it is a must to embed social buttons into a website. Adobe Muse’s library includes predefined buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo and YouTube.
Scroll effects and animations can be added to make the page more appealing, while the extended collection of web fonts, the rich color palette, the advanced text editing options, the customizable character, graphic and paragraph styles help you make sure that the output website looks exactly as you want it to. Objects can be easily rearranged, locked or hidden and layers can be easily managed and organized.
The website can be previewed within the application or in the default web browser right before exporting the project in HTML format or uploading it with a FTP provider.
Rising up to its developer’s name, Adobe Muse is intended to assist beginner designers in creating interactive websites. The source code is automatically generated by the application, which allows them to unleash their creativity and concentrate on the site appearance.
Year / Release Date : 2016
Version : 2015.1.1.21 (64-bit )
Developer : Adobe
Assembly Author : m0nkrus
Language : Multilingual (English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish)
Medicine : Present
New in version CC 2015.1.1.21 (March 1, 2016)
• This release contains fixes for the following issues:
• Crash when some users publish a Muse site that has Business Catalyst tags
• Assert “Cannot get node’s position – invalid parent” when exporting some sites
• Crash when changing text attributes of a menu with submenus
• Trying to add a breakpoint smaller than the minimum page width gives a confusing error message
• “An error occurred on the server” message is shown when submitting contact forms on a site that only has PHP version 5.4 installed on the server
• Crash when deleting the last breakpoint on a master page after specific user actions
• Crash when saving a site with an SVG that is the only item in a group
• Faster Plan view performance while rearranging pages
• Form submit buttons with rounded corners show grey box behind them for sites with multiple breakpoints
• Crash when exporting a site with more than one reCAPTCHA enabled form on a page with multiple breakpoints
• Compositions with nested slideshows and horizontal/vertical transitions appear incorrect on export
• Placed SVGs sometimes resize incorrectly when switching between breakpoints in the browser
• Color decoration applied to text with a hyperlink on the text frame on master pages is not displayed on Business Catalyst sites
• Anchors with “:” or “.” in their name may trigger “Invalid ID selector” assert
• Improved Typing performance on pages with several breakpoints
• SVGs sometimes do not update at design time unless manually resized
• Added several performance improvements while editing master pages
• Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon 64 (2 GHz or faster) with support for 64-bit computing
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10
• 1 GB RAM – Internet connection and registration required to access the online service