Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2015 16.1.2 Multilingual (x86 / x64) | 505 MB | 612 MB
Visually design and develop modern, responsive websites. The world’s most complete toolset for web designers and front-end developers lets you create, code and manage websites that look amazing on any size screen.
Build the best sites for any browser or device.
See how you can quickly create responsive sites, preview them on actual mobile devices and even extract assets and styles from Photoshop comps directly into your projects.
– Easily create responsive sites using visual aids that help you define breakpoints for different screen dimensions and organize your code, powered by Bootstrap.
– Preview your sites in real time on multiple devices simultaneously to see how they adapt and scale to different size screens.
– With support for multiple artboards, you can build responsive sites by extracting design info and optimized images from Photoshop comps.
– Code faster thanks to real-time error checking and Autocomplete with Emmet support.
New Features in Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2015.1:
Assets at your fingertips with Creative Cloud Libraries
Browse and access colors, graphics and other creative assets in Libraries that are available in Dreamweaver and other Creative Cloud apps. Assets can be linked so that when one is changed, you and your team can choose to update it across any projects where it’s used. Libraries make it easier than ever to organize and manage your projects.
Integrated Adobe Stock
Now you can find, license and manage royalty-free images and vector graphics from directly within Dreamweaver. Choose from 45 million assets, save your selection to your Creative Cloud Libraries and then drag it into your project to use. You can also license video assets directly from the Adobe Stock marketplace.
New visual aids with the latest Bootstrap framework
Easily create responsive websites that adapt to any browser on any device, thanks to integration with the latest version of the Bootstrap framework. New visual aids help you define breakpoints for different screen dimensions and organize your code, all within Dreamweaver.
Use Photoshop artboards to build responsive sites
Build responsive websites from Photoshop files that contain multiple artboards — each with designs for different screen sizes. Extract CSS, images, colors and more directly from shared PSDs, directly within Dreamweaver.
Work more productively in Code View and Live View
Code more efficiently with Emmet support that turns simple abbreviations into complex HTML and CSS code, and real-time error checking with Linting. You can also edit HTML embedded within PHP files in Live View.
And so much more
Also includes: Simple starter templates to help beginners and students build great-looking websites, and more.
– Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM
– 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.