Adobe After Effects CC 2015 Portable
After Effects CC. All new in 2015. Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects toolset now brings you better ways to work, connecting your desktop and mobile apps with all your creative assets, so you can create your most stunning visuals yet.
Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion.
Create production-quality graphics and Looks on your mobile devices as well as your desktop. And get immediate access to all your assets — including Adobe Stock images — from right inside After Effects. See how the latest release helps you go from initial concept to finished composition faster than ever.
Access all your After Effects assets anywhere with CreativeSync.
Adobe CreativeSync keeps everything you need up to date and at your fingertips across your desktop, web and mobile apps. It automatically syncs your Looks, colors, images, Adobe Stock assets, settings, metadata and more. It also powers your Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within After Effects. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it on your desktop.
Millions of high-quality images. Right inside After Effects.
Find the perfect photo or graphic to jump-start your next project and make it amazing. The new Adobe Stock service offers 40 million curated, royalty-free assets that are all available from After Effects CC in just a few clicks. And Creative Cloud members get special pricing — 40% off Adobe Stock when you add it to your membership. It’s the industry’s best value.
What’s new in Adobe After Effects CC 2015:
– Find the perfect image or graphic for your project
– Your assets, available anywhere
– Preview without interruptions
– Track faces with greater accuracy
– Easily animate 2D characters
– Preview the way that works best for you
– Adapt the UI to your preferences
– Optimize the UI for touch
– And so much more…
– Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
– 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
– 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable fl ash storage devices)
– Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
– 1280×1080 display
– OpenGL 2.0–capable system
– QuickTime 7.6.6 soft ware required for QuickTime features
– Optional: Adobe-certifi ed GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required soft ware activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*